How Much Does Roof Cleaning Cost?
If you’re in the market for a roof cleaning, it’s not surprising that this is one of your first questions. Roof cleaning and replacement are an investment in your home and your health and safety. Below, we’ve outlined the average cost of a roof cleaning, which often depends on a variety of factors.
What will it cost to clean your roof?
On average, customers can expect to pay between $0.20 and $0.60 per square foot to soft wash a roof. For our clients, the cost often ends up being anywhere from $400 to upwards of $750. While this is a ballpark estimate, the cost does vary based on a number of factors like roof size, how much time it takes to clean the roof, and the amount of dirt, grime, moss, algae, mold, mildew, etc. is present.
To get a quote for your roof, don’t hesitate to contact us.
What will it cost you if you don’t?
When people think about tacking on $500 for a roof cleaning each year, they might wonder if it’s really necessary. Yet, with roof cleaning, it’s not always a question of what it will cost you if you do it…it’s what it will cost you if you don’t. Here are all the ways you save money by having your roof cleaned.
- You extend the life of your roof by 10-years. To put this in perspective, with regular roof cleanings and repairs, you might need to replace your roof twice in 50 years instead of every 15 years.
- You reduce the algae build-up, which causes your house to retain heat. If you’ve seen your AC bill skyrocketed in the summertime, you’ll definitely see it dip down after your roof cleaning!
- You prevent potential damage by removing debris that builds up seasonally. By spotting these minor issues that could later become costlier problems, you save on roof repairs or a roof replacement.
- You keep mold and mildew away from your homes. When your roof is damaged, it lets in leaks. This can allow mold and mildew to get inside your home and cause numerous problems. In addition to the money you’ll spend trying to eradicate it from the interior of your home, you’ll also spend money addressing any health problems you face. By keeping your roof in good repair, you avoid these issues altogether.
- You maintain your roof as is suggested by your warranty. Most roof manufacturers suggest regular cleanings to keep your roof in good condition, but they don’t cover roofs that have been cleaned with pressure washers. By soft washing, you can ensure that you keep your roof in ideal condition and remain in good standing with your warranty should you need to use it.
Are you ready to get your roof cleaned? Contact us for a quote today! We’ll work with you to get your roof looking its very best.